Dear Church Family,
For a season, we will be holding online worship service.
Let us stand united together and cast all anxiety and fear to God. As a community of faith, let us be compassionate, encouraging and a calm voice and presence in the midst of this challenging time.
We will be posting a sermon on our website and Facebook.
Please share this information with friends and other members, especially those who may not have regular internet access.
We will never be able to measure if the preventative measures worked but we can stand faithful in knowing we seek to protect God’s people.
Thank you for your support, as we can stand together in being a part in preventing the spread with other congregations.
May the peace of Christ be with you!
Please know, we care about our congregation and community.
We are in prayer and will continue to pray for all those who have been affected by this serious illness.
How we are responding to the Coronavirus.
As concerns about coronavirus cases rise in the greater Houston area, please be assured we are tracking the updates from the CDC and Harris County Public Health.
We are taking steps to keep our congregation healthy.
Church Preventative Measures
As part of our regular practice, surfaces are disinfected in common areas, and toys in the children areas are sanitized with commercial grade products.
In addition to our usual cleaning practices, the following precautions have been set in place:
· As part of our greeting, we will refrain from handshakes.
· Additional hand sanitizer stations have been positioned by the door.
Personal Preventative Measures
We appreciate your help in keeping our congregation and community healthy!
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
· Stay home if you are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Maintain proper hygiene by thoroughly washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
· If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
· Practice healthy eating habits and get consistent and adequate rest to help your body's ability to respond to illnesses.
I invite you to join us in prayer, praying for each person and family affected, for a cure and for wisdom and guidance in caring for ourselves and one another.
Many blessings to you!
Join Us For Worship!
Sunday Service at 10:45 am
At Waller, we desire to be a community of faith that invites others into a life-changing relationship with
Jesus Christ by expressing God’s love and grace.
Our focus is on becoming and growing as disciples of Jesus Christ, who are committed to making a difference in our community.
Copyright © 2020 Waller United Methodist Church - All Rights Reserved.